Friday, March 9, 2007

Carving the way

Why is it that the small things in life are the ones that give you the most satisfaction? That song that makes you smile all day long, the unexpected phone call from a friend you haven’t talked with for awhile or watching pictures of ‘way back when’.

Lately, for me, it has been all of the above, so I can’t complaint. Though, the best one of all has been reconnecting with friends. It has been amazing how life brings back those that for one reason or another stepped out of your life, just at the right moment and it feels like time never went by. In fact, if it wasn’t for one of them I wouldn’t have started this blog, although it had been running in my head for awhile.

It has been great seeing how things have been aligning themselves carving the way to achieve the goals I've set for this year and how friends have been such an instrumental part of it. Been able to share this with them makes it all worth while.

I am so lucky!

No comments: