Sunday, April 8, 2007

Whatever will be, will be.

So I’m back home after the 3 weeks of running on roller blades and I just can’t get myself away from this damn thing called computer. I guess I’m compensating from the time lost, though not lost at all.

Although my weekend started off a bit hectic, as I had a two hour delay on my flight back to San Jose, I can’t complaint how it has all worked out. It just so happened that the way the cards were put on the table turned out a fairly good hand. Friday night concert listening to Colombian music that let my hips shake the way the love to shake, Saturday napping all day recovering from all the skipped night sleep, and Sunday afternoon filled with delight, a trip down memory lane and a new story just developing.

I’ve always said that things are meant to happen just the way they do, and lately, more than ever, I’ve made it my motto. What’s meant to happen will happen. Whatever will be, will be. So, why bother looking for answers. Why go around rambling questions that will just turn into a loop instead of a straight line with a beginning and an end?

I can’t wait to see what the next few weeks are going to be as the new story unfolds, while I just sit back and enjoy the ride. Not too long ago I read a book that said that in life you just have to ‘let go of the outcome’, as in not to put too much pressure on yourself over things that, if they are meant to happen or not, is just out of your hands. So, I’ll just relax and let things be. I’ll let go of the outcome and embrace life. After all, isn’t life just dandy?

No comments: